20 Actions For 20 Days
Below you will find 20 actions, apply 1 a day for 20 days until all 20 actions become a part of who you are. Today is the first day of the rest of your life, I challenge you to begin a small group of accountability to bring abundance into your life of positive results (professionally and personally) because when you make a conscious decision to write at least one “thank you” note to friends, clients and sometimes even new acquaintances every day for a year you will begin to live in gratitude naturally.
1. Rise with the sun to pray. Pray alone. Pray often. God will listen, if you only speak.
2. Be tolerant of those who are lost on their path. Ignorance, conceit, anger, jealousy and greed stem from a lost soul. Pray that they will find guidance.
3. Search for yourself, by yourself. Do not allow others to make your path for you. It is your road, and yours alone. Others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you.
4. Treat the guests in your home with much consideration. Serve them the best food, give them the best bed and treat them with respect and honor.
5. Do not take what is not yours whether from a person, a community, the wilderness or from a culture. It was not earned nor given. It is not yours.
6. Respect all things that are placed upon this earth – whether it be people or plant.
7. Honor other people’s thoughts, wishes and words. Never interrupt another or mock or rudely mimic them. Allow each person the right to personal expression.
8. Never speak of others in a bad way. The negative energy that you put out into the universe will multiply when it returns to you.
9. All persons make mistakes. And all mistakes can be forgiven.
10. Bad thoughts cause illness of the mind, body and spirit. Practice optimism.
11. Nature is not FOR us, it is a PART of us. They are part of your worldly family.
12. Children are the seeds of our future. Plant love in their hearts and water them with wisdom and life’s lessons. When they are grown, give them space to grow.
13. Avoid hurting the hearts of others. The poison of your pain will return to you.
14. Be truthful at all times. Honesty is the test of ones will within this universe.
15. Keep yourself balanced. Your Mental self, Spiritual self, Emotional self, and Physical self – all need to be strong, pure and healthy. Work out the body to strengthen the mind. Grow rich in spirit to cure emotional ails.
16. Make conscious decisions as to who you will be and how you will respond. Be responsible for your own actions.
17. Respect the privacy and personal space of others. Do not touch the personal property of others, especially sacred and religious objects. This is forbidden.
18. Be true to yourself first. You cannot nurture and help others if you cannot nurture and help yourself first.
19. Respect others religious beliefs. Do not force your belief on others.
20. Share your good fortune with others. Participate in charity.
Sounds easy enough until you start to actually do it, and then all the excuses come out. Like many things in life I am not going to say it’s going to be easy, I am saying it will be worth it, so my quick note to you is:
• Thank you for your support, guidance and most of all your friendship… it is appreciated! Thank you.
• Gratitude is the mother of all emotions, I choose to live in forgiveness and gratitude because forgiveness will set you free to live in gratitude and until you do this you will live in bondage. When you decide to live in forgiveness that is when gratitude thrives and only then will success show up beyond your expectations. Remember, forgiveness is a valuable gift that is neither easily obtained, nor easily given. Forgiveness is essential for life, forgiving others offers the gift that frees us of our past wrongs and and enables us to love with a renewed strength for the one we once felt wronged us.
Posted on January 8, 2014, in Wealth Creation and tagged Actress: Can’t Buy Me Love. A life coach, and personal empowerment expert, business consultant, Donald Trump, Dr. Lisa Christiansen, health and wellness, life coach, Lisa Christiansen, Lisa Christine Christiansen, motivational speaker, Patrick Dempsey, self empowerment, success coach. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment